Here are updates for the week of May 4 on current events in Malden.
This is information pulled from morning announcements and the Tornado Times.
- Ask the principal night is on May 4, and will start at 6:30
- Advanced Placement Exams begin on May 4, and are taking place through the week.
- On May 7, the MHS chorus will be hosting their spring concert, which will begin at 7:00 PM
- On Saturday, May 9, the class of 2018 will be hosting their first fundraiser with a car wash.
- The Starr Center is open every Monday & Wednesday for all of your health needs and questions! Located in the nurse's office, the Starr Center has a doctor and health counselor available at no cost to you.
AP EXAM SCHEDULE
MORNING (8 AM)
AFTERNOON (12 PM)
Monday, May 4
AP Environmental Science
Tuesday, May 5
AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus BC
Wednesday, May 6
AP English Literature and Composition
AP Physics 1
Thursday, May 7
AP Computer Science A
AP Spanish Language and Culture
AP Physics 2
Friday, May 8
AP United States History
Friday May 8
Studio Art: Last day for your school to submit digital portfolios and to gather 2-D Design and Drawing students for the physical portfolio assembly. Students should have forwarded their complete digital portfolios to their teachers well before this date.
Monday, May 11
AP Music Theory
Tuesday, May 12
AP United States Government and Politics
Wednesday, May 13
AP English Language and Composition
Thursday, May 14
AP Government and Politics
AP World History
AP Italian Language and Culture
Friday, May 15