By LEILA GREIGE and CHAIMAE EL ADLOUNI
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 eggs with yolk
- 1 box of Betty Crocker’s Super Moist Vanilla Cake Mix
- Duff’s Camoflauge/Purple Rain Cake Mix
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In bowl, pour the ingredients (cupcake mix, water, oil, and the 3 eggs)
- Mix them together for 2 consistent minutes.
- Pop it in the oven and wait for it to bake. 45 minutes or until it is done.
* Tip: Stick a toothpick into the cake, and then take it out. If the toothpick is clean, your cake is ready. If not, put it back into the oven.
- Let your cupcakes cool 5 minutes.