- What grade are you in?
I am in the 12th grade.
- How long were you on the boys LAX team? How long were you playing lacrosse in general?
I have been on the boys lacrosse team for 3 years and started playing lacrosse in general my sophomore year when I began playing for Malden High.
- What made you want to play lacrosse?
What made me want to play lacrosse was physically involved the sport is, however it also looked like a lot of fun so I thought I would try it out.
- What are your goals for this season?
My goals for this season are to stay healthy and try to avoid injury and personally get more points in games than last year.
- What do you believe are your advantages? What are your disadvantages?
My advantages are that I have a very strong left hand, which most people don't. Ironically, my disadvantages are that I can play only with my left hand, when I should be strong with both my right hand and my left hand.
- In what way do you want to improve for this season?
I want to improve this season by getting a better record than we had last year.
- What’s your relationship like with the team? With your coach?
Our team is like one big family and we all always have each other's backs.
- What responsibilities do you have as a captain?
My responsibilities as a captain are to keep the team on track and focused but also to keep the morale up and push them to give all that they have.
- Do you plan to play lacrosse after high school?
Yes, I definitely plan to play lacrosse after high school.