- 1 package of red velvet cake mix
- Vanilla/Chocolate frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Put in place liners in cupcake pan.
- Make the cake mix using water, oil and eggs in a bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer or a handheld whisk for two minutes.
- Using a spoon, put in the batter evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to see if they're baked long enough - put the toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean then the cupcakes are ready.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes using a knife or the back of a spoon.
- Spread sprinkles and cupcake decorations.