Here are updates for the week of April 20 on current events in Malden.
This is information pulled from morning announcements and the Tornado Times.
- Annual Boston Marathon on April 20 in Boston starts around 8:50.
- MHS will be holding our annual "Fill out your AP Answer Sheet & Booklet for All Your Exams" workshop after school in the Cafe B on TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY, 4/28 or 4/29. This is the week right after break. You do NOT need to attend both sessions, just one, but you MUST attend one.
- On April 29th 6:30pm-7:30pm the MHS library will be holding a public hearing concerning a potential new program at MHS. The program would serve over-age under-credit English language learners. The students can go towww.ideamalden.com to learn more and download the full plan.
- Special Olympics April 30th, see Ms. Scibelli in the main office for details.
- APRIL BREAK: APRIL 20-24
- Seniors: Pay for cap and gown ($10) and AP exams to Ms. Sullivan at the main office due April 27th.
- Seniors: $40 off a tux rental can be yours when you log on to menswearhouse.com/prom. Take advantage of this offer! If you have questions ask, see Ms. Valente in the gallery.
- The Starr Center is open every Monday & Wednesday for all of your health needs and questions! Located in the nurse's office, the Starr Center has a doctor and health counselor available at no cost to you.