Here are updates for the week of December 14 on current events in Malden. Some information may have been pulled from the morning announcements and/or the Tornado Times. Events and dates are always subject to change.
- Girls Basketball 12/14/15: @Georgetown — 12/17/15: Lowell
- Boys Basketball 12/14/15: Boston English — 12/19/15: Lynn Classical @Salem State
- Indoor Track 12/16/15: Everett
- Wrestling 12/16/15: @Saugus
- Ice Hockey 12/16/15: @Lynn — 12/19/15: @Gloucester
NOTE: @=Away Game
- On Monday, December 21st, there is the Annual Cookie (or dessert) Time Get Together in the Gallery at 2:00 PM.
The Massachusetts FOCUS Academy (MFA) is offering nine (9) graduate level online or hybrid courses
Spring Semester 2016
Courses begin the week of February 29th and end the week of June 13th
The ESE requires each educator to provide a letter of support from their supervisor/principal declaring that the course is aligned with the educator’s and school’s professional development plan. This letter of support should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org upon application submission.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
- The Massachusetts FOCUS Academy (MFA) is offering nine graduate leavel online or hybrid courses for the Spring Semester of 2016. Courses will begin the week of February 29th and end the week of June 13th. All questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can click here to apply, applications will be accepted until 5:00 PM on Thursday, January 7th.